Your donation today helps people with vision loss stay independent and active and supports one-on-one services and resources for deafblind children, youth, and adults.
In 2021, people like you made it possible for Vision Loss Resources and DeafBlind Services Minnesota to:
- Complete 121 in home assessments to determine vision loss needs.
- Hold 234 in-person and virtual social and recreational activities.
- Organize 70 support group sessions for 432 individuals.
- Complete 43 presentations about our services and resources for individuals living with low vision and blindness.
- Provide outreach and education seminars to 271 professionals and 573 community members.
- Provide over 9,000 hours of support to 112 adults and children with combined hearing and vision loss, living throughout the state of Minnesota.
- Support 65 volunteers, who provided 1,562 hours of service for people with low vision or blindness
- Provide rehabilitation courses to 52 students, with 33 new students enrolled in classes.
Your gift goes a long way!
$25 covers the cost of two hours of fun and prizes playing BINGO online for 10 clients
$75 provides one person with a one-on-one vision assessment where they begin learning about how to cope with their vision loss
$100 trains 10 clients to make the most of accessible features on their smartphone
$450 covers the cost of four one-on-one trainings for an older adult with vision loss to learn the skills they need to be self-sufficient in their own home
Vision Loss Resources is the largest nonprofit in Minnesota providing services and support to low vision, blind, and deafblind communities. Make a uniquely special contribution to the lives of those who live with vision loss or impairment by becoming a Monthly Activities Sponsor.
$1,000 • Benefits
- Listed as “Monthly Activities Sponsor” on our website.
- Quarter-page ad in our Client Newsletter sent out to 3,000+ clients 2-3 times per.
- Have signage at each of our activities for the sponsored month with the opportunity to display handouts or brochures during that month.
- Dedicated social media post on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
A client of Vision Loss Resources
I do more now than I did before I lost my vision, and it’s because of the support and opportunities at Vision Loss Resources.
Donor Privacy and Rights
View our annual reports, financial statements, and more.
Our volunteers say that our clients change the way they see the world. Discover how you can make a difference: it’s easy, fun, and rewarding.