Vision Loss Resources provides the services, skills and community of support to assist in regaining independence after vision loss.
Are you concerned about a parent or loved one who may be showing signs of vision loss?
• Discontinuing activities they once enjoyed, like reading the paper, knitting, or going out with friends
• Trouble reading small print, such as on a medication bottle
• Difficulty distinguishing colors – mismatched clothes or socks
• Increased sensitivity to light or glare
• Tentative walking: bumping into objects and people, missing steps or falling
Vision Loss Resources is here to help.
Call us to learn more about affordable services, including:
• In-home visit: comprehensive, professional evaluation to identify your needs, develop a service plan, and provide information on community resources
• Independent Living Skills classes
• Technology training