As Minnesota’s population ages, more and more of our friends and family will be diagnosed with eye diseases. Schedule a free webinar today for your workplace, senior residence, civic group, or house of worship: email email@example.com for more information or to be notified of the next public webinar.
- Understanding Vision Loss: Want to learn the basics? Whether you or a loved one is experiencing vision issues, this is a great place to start.
- Resources for Patients with Vision Loss: Optometrists, ophthalmologists, and other eye care professionals: this one’s for you. Learn how to provide the standard of care to patients at any stage of vision loss.
- Training for Professionals Working with Older Adults (CEU accreditation available). Are you and your team ready to serve Minnesota’s growing population of older adults? Learn how to adapt and meet the needs of customers, clients, and patients with age-related eye diseases.
- Vision Loss and BIPOC Communities. Get empowered: learn how early detection is key for helping with eye diseases that disproportionately affect Black, Indigenous, Latino, Asian American, and other communities of color.
- Coping with Vision Loss: Tips for Caregivers. If you have a loved one who is 65+, they are at high risk for age-related eye diseases. We’re here for them and for you. Join us to learn ways to adapt.
Who are we?
Vision Loss Resources is Minnesota’s leading nonprofit provider of training and support for people with vision loss. For over 100+ years, we’ve served individuals with vision loss and their families, and partnered with eye care professionals.