Services during coronavirus
Even as Minnesota relaxes its COVID-related restrictions, Vision Loss Resources will continue to keep our clients and staff safe.
- New to our services? Let’s discuss your vision issues in person. We can meet you in your home. Zoom meetings are okay, too.
- Vision loss discussion groups are online; some groups are beginning to meet in person with safety precautions.
- Fun and educational events and activities are currently offered via Zoom and conference calls.
- The Rehabilitation Center provides vision rehabilitation training in-person at our Minneapolis facility.
- DeafBlind Services Minnesota provides one-to-one services to adults and children with deafblindness. No deafblind community activities are scheduled at this time.
To learn more, call (612) 871-2222 or email email@example.com.