Services during coronavirus
As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, Vision Loss Resources is finding new ways to serve our community while keeping our clients and staff safe. We are open with safety and distance protocols in place.
Please call at (612) 871-2222 or email email@example.com to learn more about these services:
- Personalized support and referrals are available as part of a low-vision assessment via phone or Zoom.
- Ask us about virtual support groups, distance learning, and help with reading.
- A wide range of events and activities are offered via Zoom and conference calls.
- The Rehabilitation Center is open for vision rehabilitation training, both in-person and remotely.
- DeafBlind Services Minnesota provides one-to-one services to adults and children with deafblindness. No deafblind community activities are scheduled at this time.
Contact us by leaving a message at (612) 871-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.