COVID-19 Reopening Plan
As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, Vision Loss Resources is finding new ways to serve our community while keeping our clients and staff safe. We are open with safety and distance protocols in place.
Please call at (612) 871-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about these services:
- Low vision assessments are available by phone.
- Ask us about virtual support groups, distance learning, and no-contact grocery shopping and reading support.
- Events and activities are offered virtually through our Community Center.
- The Rehabilitation Center is open for vision rehabilitation training, both in-person and remotely.
- DeafBlind Services Minnesota provides one-to-one services to adults and children with deafblindness. No deafblind community activities are scheduled at this time.
Contact us by leaving a message at (612) 871-2222 or email email@example.com.