Services during coronavirus
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Vision Loss Resources is committed to keeping clients and staff safe.
- New to our services? Let’s discuss your vision issues and find solutions that work for you. We can meet you in your home. Zoom meetings are okay, too.
- Vision loss discussion groups are held online; some groups meet in person with safety precautions in place.
- Fun and educational events and activities are currently offered via Zoom and conference calls.
- The Rehabilitation Center provides vision rehabilitation training in-person at our Minneapolis facility.
- DeafBlind Services Minnesota provides one-to-one services to adults and children with deafblindness. No deafblind community activities are scheduled at this time.
To learn more, call (612) 871-2222 or email email@example.com.