Contract Production Services (CPS) provides contract packaging, assembly and light manufacturing services. CPS is a subsidiary of Vision Loss Resources, a nonprofit serving those with vision loss. The profits generated by CPS provide funding for Community Services at Vision Loss Resources. We are currently recruiting for a core team member to provide customer service and monitor production for key clients.
Why work at CPS?
- Supportive, family-oriented culture
- 100% of profits support a nonprofit
- 4-day workweek
- Daytime hours
- Central location – 1936 Lyndale Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN
- Great opportunity to expand your skills and build your knowledge of the entire production cycle
The Customer Service and Fulfillment Associate will be responsible for:
- Provide a high level of customer service; monitor phones, emails and faxes
- Advise customers of any changes to the production schedule
- Address and resolve customer concerns
- Monitor daily production, including product quantity and quality per customer standards
- Order product and/or materials to maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Interact with CPS staff, vendors, and production to ensure efficient use of resources
- Back up production planner
- Quality inspection
- Purchase orders
- 3 + years production customer service and/or shipping experience
- Experience in manufacturing or a relevant industry (warehousing, construction, distribution, etc.)
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to manage to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with people at all organizational levels
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend and carry up to 20 pounds on a regular basis
To learn more, visit our website at www.cpsworkshop.com
Submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.